Wednesday 24 June 2009

walking maps, more walking maps and trekking map


Is it just me or is everyone walking this summer? I started the year with a series of walking routes to school maps for national walk to school week ( which Maddie Bee got a certificate for walking the 2nd most miles to her school-luckily you could include the train journey as walking), last week i completed a series of British walking route maps for the fine purveyors of women's fitness - ZEST magazine and this week I have been asked to work on a fab book of London walks which I am very excited about. While taking things to another level i am also do a Trekking map of a region in Northern India for The Wall Street Journal. Well I am off to get my boots now and do ten laps of my studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment